A product purchased from the Online Store can be returned or replaced if the Customer does not want to keep it (does not like it, it is not the right size, it is not the expected color, there is a defect, etc.).
Any customer or person acting on their behalf, within 14 days of receipt of the order, may exercise the right to refuse receipt, in accordance with European Directive 2011/83/EU for all products purchased from our Online Store.
In order for the withdrawal to be accepted by the Company, the Product Return Request form must be completed. The Company, after examining the reasons of the Customer and accepting his request, then he can send the products for return at his own expense.
The return must be made without undue delay, no later than 14 days after receipt of the Product Return Authorization message.
To be accepted, returns must meet the following conditions:
- No more than 14 calendar days have passed since the package was received by the carrier
- The product must not be worn outdoors and must be in excellent condition
- The customer has the right to try the product he bought, without removing the tag
- One-piece swimsuits and bikini bottoms should be tried on over the underwear, without removing the protective tape
- The product packaging must be properly closed and undamaged
- The Product Return Request form must be completed and approved by the Company
- The product must be returned within 14 calendar days of the Product Return Approval
- If the return is made in a physical store, it is necessary to present the Payment Document of the order
The Company has no obligation to proceed with a change, replacement, credit or refund if the above conditions are not met.
The return process is as follows:
- The Customer fills in the Product Return Request form
- If the Product Return Request is accepted, the Customer receives an e-mail with the postal address to which the product must be returned
- The Customer delivers the package at his own expense to the carrier of his choice, or in case of free return, delivers the package to the carrier indicated to him
- Returns are processed within 2 working days of receipt and completed within 14 calendar days at the latest
Completing the Return can be done in one of the following ways:
- Change or replacement of the product (shipping costs are borne by the company)
- Credit of the Voucher amount for placing a new order
- Return of the amount to the Bank Account or to the Card from which the payment was made
What amounts are refunded to the Customer
- The cost of the product
- The basic costs of the original shipment (if these were paid by the Customer)
- Return shipping costs (if the Company was at fault)
Which amounts are not refunded to the Customer
- The cost of cash on delivery
- The additional cost of special shipments (which were requested by the Customer)
- The cost of gift wrapping
- Any bank charges
- The shipping costs of the return (provided it is not an error of the Company)
Procedures concerning the parcels that didn't deliver by the Carriers
Returns for Orders Marked as "DELIVERY FAILURE":
These are Orders that the recipients of which were not found at the declared address, did not look for the packages within the deadline given, nor did they respond to the carrier's attempts to deliver the package. After the return of the package, a representative of the Company will try to contact the Customer to resend the order or to refund the money of the order, if there was a previous payment. If it is not possible to contact the Customer, the Order is immediately canceled and the Company does not guarantee the re-availability of the products.
Returns marked as "AMOUNT CREDIT":
This is a package that the customer refused to receive. Upon receipt and acceptance of the package by the Company, a voucher will be credited to the customer's account within 72 hours of receipt of the package. The customer can request the cancellation of their voucher and a refund directly from Customer Service.
Last update: 01 April 2021