The Company counts the number of pages you have visited as well as the number of visits to the online store and the frequency of your visits, using "cookies" technology. Cookies are stored on your computer when you visit and use our site. This is a series of information in text format, stored by the browser on your device. Each cookie is unique to the browser you use and allows the Customer to be identified. It stores information about the navigation on the Customer's computer on the Company's site, i.e. the pages you visited, the day and time of the visit, etc. and which we can read during your next visits.
You have the right to allow or refuse the download of cookies to your device, but the operation of the website will be significantly affected if you disable them or if you do not accept their use. However, disabling them may prevent you from using certain parts of our website.
The data collected by the cookies are intended exclusively for internal purposes and are not disclosed to third parties.
TYPES OF COOKIES
Functional: they are necessary for the proper functioning of our online store. They allow you to navigate the Website and enjoy its features. These cookies remain on your computer for a long time, up to 1 year.
Performance: used to measure performance and improve functionality by recording anonymous data about the use of the online store. These cookies remain on your computer during a connection (session) but for a long period of time (persistent).
Social media: With social media cookies you can connect to your social networks (eg Facebook - Instagram) and share content from our website there. Advertising cookies (third parties) collect information that contributes to better personalization of advertisements. These cookies remain on your computer during a connection (session) but for a long period of time (persistent).
What is Personal Data?
The term "personal data" refers to all data that allows the identification of an individual, such as surname, first name, telephone number, date of birth, e-mail address, postal address and IP address, as well as all information that the user chooses to give and which concern him.
Collection of Personal Data
Our online store does not collect your personal data, unless you provide it to us for a specific purpose. This happens when you choose to receive our newsletter, when you create an account, when you contact us, when you make purchases through our online store, when you participate in competitions and when you have given your consent to their processing.
Also, we can collect them using cookies which we use to analyze the traffic of our online store. We do not further process, forward or exchange your data.
We need the information required for your best shopping experience (immediate delivery of products you ordered, secure payment of your order and personalized service based on your own personal needs and wishes).
Purposes of Personal Data Collection
Personal information is only collected for specified, clear and legitimate purposes, to meet one of the following purposes:
- the management of orders in the online store
- the creation of commercial statistics, the realization of market research and purchasing behaviours
- the compilation and management of records, which mainly includes procedures of a technical nature such as standardisation, enrichment and copying
- carrying out procedures related to customer management
- the selection of customers for carrying out surveys and promotional actions
- the sending of invitations and promotional messages on behalf of the Company. The Customer can unsubscribe at any time from these offers by clicking on the link created for this purpose at the bottom of said e-mails
- compliance with our legal obligations
- the suppression of abusive practices
Combating Abusive Movements
To combat abusive activities, the Company has created a control system based on which it can:
- You will be asked for some supporting documents as soon as the payment is completed, in case of an automatic notification that is activated when the information concerning your order is cross-referenced, to secure the transaction.
- Not to proceed with the preparation of your order if your customer account has already been misused.
- To provide your personal data, at the request of judicial authorities, in case of complaint or judicial demand.
Recipients of Personal Data
Only the company and its technical support partners have access to the information you give us. The categories of employees who will have access to your personal data, and within the scope of their responsibilities, are the commercial department, the administration, the technical department and the control services.
The recipients of your personal data may also be public bodies, just to meet legal obligations, bailiffs, court officials and debt collection agencies.
All the necessary preventive measures have been taken to secure personal data and above all to avoid irregularities, damages or unauthorized access by third parties.
Personal Data from Social Networking Platforms
Security of Personal Data
Internet traffic between this website and your browser is encrypted and transmitted over the HTTPS protocol using the Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) protocol.
We are committed to keeping your personal data and online transactions secure. Our online store in no way discloses or makes public the personal data and information of our Customers. Personal data is used exclusively for the proper execution of transactions. All information is encrypted with absolute security.
What are your Rights?
According to the General Regulation for the Protection of your data (EU) 2016/679, you have the following rights:
- Access and Update, for which data we have collected, why we collected it and how we intend to process it,
- Request their processing when there is inaccurate information or their completion after providing us with the necessary official documents,
- Not to process your data if you believe that we are processing it in a wrong or illegal way or if you do not want to receive promotional messages about our products,
- Ask us to delete your personal data.
If you would like any of the above, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Last Update: 01 April 2023